agfr K-p police ordinance: Kohat district council briefed on law and order

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
MethrenNaisp
agfr K-p police ordinance: Kohat district council briefed on law and order

Postby MethrenNaisp » Sun May 12, 2024 1:39 pm

Djfc Baldia suspect arrested
SRU Biosystems has announced the issuance of their 20th patent in the field of label-free optical biose adidas yeezy nsors and instrumentation. The patent, US 7,264,973, includes claims spec nike dunk nike ifically covering the label-free detection of cells on the Company鈥檚 optical biosensor.The patent adds to the expansive coverage that the Company has secured for its core technologies, including its instrumentation, microplate designs new balance f眉r damen , and product applications.鈥淭he issuance of the 20th patent, with an additional 7 patent applications that have been allowed, is part our ongoing strategy for the Company to protect its broad intellectual property in the field of optical biosensors,鈥?said Richard Wagner, President and CEO of SRU Biosystems.鈥淎s part of our portfolio management, we will continue to seek worldwide protection for our innovative inventions in this exciting area.鈥漈he patent is related to the SRU BIND庐 technology, including instrumentation, such as the BIND庐 Reader, capable of 96- and 384-well microplate de MELBOURNE:Novak Djokovic said he wasn't planning to replace Boric Becker in his coaching team and deflected criticism from the German about his work-rate as he prepared to defend his Australian Open title on Saturday.Djokovic, seeking a record seventh Australian Open crown after being ousted as world number one by An new balance femme dy Murray, heads into the year's first Grand Slam ugg boots tasmania with long-time coach Marian Vajda and his newly appointed assistant Dusan Vemic."I'm not thinking of bringing anybody in. This is the coaching team that there is," said Djokovic, who split with Becker after three trophy-filled seasons late last year.Djokovic sidestepped a question about Becker's remarks that the Serb's training intensity had dropped during a sudden plunge in form in the second half of 2016.Djokovic鈥檚 work-rate dropped, says Becker"We've had amazing success. It's all I can say. I don't want to go back and comment on anything. I kept a very friendly relationship with Boris. We just went separ nb balance ate ways," said Dj
ugg ultra mini

Return to “What's Up”